Dental cleanings and exams are among the most important treatments provided at Premier Dental Studio of Katy. This routine preventive care plays a key role in helping you avoid tooth decay, gum disease and other problems. It also allows Dr. Angela Ishak to monitor your oral health and ensure you are receiving the care you need to maintain a healthy mouth and smile.
When you visit us for a cleaning and exams, our team will:
- Thoroughly clean your teeth to remove plaque and tartar
- Floss and polish your teeth
- Carefully check your teeth and mouth for signs of cavities, periodontal disease, oral cancer or other problems
- Take any necessary X-rays to further evaluate your teeth and supporting oral structures
- Discuss your at-home oral hygiene routine with you and make recommendations on ways you can improve it
- If you wear dentures or another removable appliance, we will check that your appliance fits and functions properly for you.
Our dentist will discuss all the findings from your exam with you so that you can understand your current oral health and any treatment recommendations we provide. We want you to be able to make fully informed decisions about your oral health and feel completely confident in the care you receive. Our dentist and team are always happy to discuss your questions and concerns.
We recommend that you receive a dental cleaning and exam every six months and may recommend a more frequent schedule of visits if needed. We also invite you to call us as soon as possible if you experience a dental emergency so that we can get you the care you need.
To schedule an appointment and learn more about dental cleanings and exams in Katy, Texas, please contact our team at 281-271-5100.